Never stop learning
- As I’ve aged, continuous learning, growth, and development have become my passion.
- The stack of books in my office continues to grow. I’ve been working on a business plan and pitch deck for a concept for about three years now and have a couple other concepts that have crept into my psyche. Work can really get in the way when you want to ideate and create all day.
- I created and sell a very popular seasoning with a hyper-loyal following called Ultimate Steak Seasoning. You won’t regret grabbing a couple bottles.
- I’m an X-phile.
- I am an experienced Analytic Translator and passionate developer of team members and cultures.
- As an inspired learner, I focus on the Future of Work, including machine learning, people analytics, and data-driven decision making.
- I am comfortable being uncomfortable and relish to opportunity to parachute into new markets and find new ways to add value, develop new insights, and create exceptional experiences.
- I leverage my MS in Business Analytics (Iowa,’ 20) and the insights gained in my doctoral program in Strategic Leadership (Liberty University,’ 25) to help companies lean into the automation economy.
- I favor practice over preaching when it comes to people leadership.